Senior Front End Developer
We're looking for a senior level Front End Developer who want to create high impact brand driven design solutions on multiple digital platforms that inspire and engage audiences and deliver robust, intuitive and enjoyable user experiences.
When you join us, you'll be working as part of an integrated agency team of experts in their fields, across clients in all sectors, from Food & Drink and Tourism to Financial services and government - both local and global.
Who are you?
You are a natural problem solver with a passion and talent for web development. You take pride in everything you do and show a strong desire to push the boundaries of what's possible when given the opportunity. You want to create powerful and compelling interactive and responsive design that addresses the core requirements of the user.
You keep your skills sharp, always looking to 'best practices' to continually learn and get inspired. You are a true collaborator and enjoy working in a diverse team with varied skill-sets.
Must-have Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years experience professional front-end web development experience in digital agency or similar environment.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Ability to create cross browser and cross device websites.
- Experience in animations and responsive web development
- Strong experience using AJAX to communication with back-end servers and remote APIs via JSON.
- Experience of front end web tools such as Gulp & Webpack.
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- A portfolio or examples of past work and projects.
- An eye for great design and user experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
The following skills and experience are not necessary, but would be advantageous;
- HTML5 canvas experience
- Experience with CSS pre-processors e.g. Sass or LESS
- Understanding of creating single-page web apps
- Knowledge of front-end MVC/MV* frameworks
- Experience in working in Drupal Content Management Framework
What we offer
- Competitive salary and flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday plus 9 statutory holidays
- Additional Christmas closure period (without any deduction from your annual holiday entitlement)
- Training & development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit on Mondays and Friday afternoon drinks.
If you meet the criteria and want to work with a great team on an enviable client roster in the heart of the Cathedral Quarter, this could be the role for you!
Simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach or include a link to your portfolio.
Applications will close at 5pm on Thursday 28 February 2019