We are on the lookout for a Project / Account Manager with a strong background in managing above the line and digital campaigns, and brand projects.
At AV Browne the work we produce is very important. If we didn’t produce beautiful, engaging, challenging, innovative, effective work for clients of all shapes, sizes, markets and industries, what would be the point?
So, everyone who works here wants to be the best. But we don’t just mean the best strategist, the best UX designer or the best Project Manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer with salary and associated benefits commensurate with experience and benchmarked against industry standards. We operate a flexible working policy within a four-day week environment. And we are on a pathway of progressive change in our agency; one that values people, profit and planet equally. This role comes with the following benefits:
- Four day (30 hour) week
- Competitive salary (salary range 22-28k for a four day week, depending on experience)
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 days statutory holidays
- Training allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Standard company pension
This role is for a candidate with a strong background in managing above the line and digital campaigns and brand projects.
The ideal Project / Account Manager candidate will already have a solid grounding with at least years’ experience in an agency or similar fast-paced marketing environment, dealing with client communications, building relationships, managing client accounts and delivering projects based on briefs, agreed timescales and budgets.
You must be able to demonstrate experience of managing and delivering projects with multiple outputs, from new brands to design artwork, printed formats to websites and wholly integrated campaigns – but with brand and digital at your core.
Reporting to one of our Account Directors, this role is pivotal to the team and will play a part in driving forward our local and multinational client work. The job is always varied – working across a cross section of different projects.
Managing concurrent requirements from multiple different internal and external stakeholders comes as second nature to you. You enjoy building relationships with your clients, getting under the skin of their business and the wider business environment to really understand them and their marketing needs. You’ll already have experience in Government to Business and/or Business to Business marketing.
You take pride in ensuring you consistently deliver great branding, advertising, design, marketing and digital projects for your clients, alongside the team around you. Bags of common sense, ability to use your initiative and perpetual forward thinking must be part of your make-up, and you need to be a team player, and a confident, clear communicator – both written and spoken.
Commercially minded and passionate about delivering great results, you’ve got a track record in campaigning, and have a desire to bring project management principles to all types of projects.
- Managing projects on a day to day basis with the rest of your team.
- Developing strong working relationships with your clients.
- Working with the Account Director and wider agency team, to develop projects across all of your clients.
- Project planning, writing scoping documents and proposal documents.
- Creating budgets (with Operations team) and managing them on a daily basis.
- Developing briefs with clients for internal teams.
- Deciphering and interrogating briefs from clients.
- Briefing in internal designers, user experience teams, media teams, developers and copywriters.
- Managing content-led campaigns and video shoots.
- Scheduling appropriate internal and external resource when required.
- Keeping up to date with your clients goals and strategic objectives.
- Manage timelines and key review and sign off periods with your clients.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to analyse audience data, campaign performance and messaging.
- Reviewing creative content and digital outputs from our studio and ensuring they meet client requirements and briefs.
- 3 years + experience of working in an agency or similar fast-paced marketing / communications environment.
- Demonstrated passion for creativity, communication, digital and delivery.
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and handle a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships internally and externally.
- Sound working knowledge of budgets and solid numeracy skills.
- Flexible, able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good understanding and application of project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to take brand and design projects from brief to conclusion.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage content-led campaigns inc. video outputs
- Brand and campaigning background.
- Clear communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Google Certifications across any of the Google disciplines.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to analyse data from social consoles (i.e. Facebook business manager) and prepare client reports.
- A great eye for design or experience in managing design and/or brand projects would also be desirable for this role.
- Previous experience running a print project, digital project or campaign of size and scale, especially in the Government to Business or Business to Business sectors.
If you can demonstrate you fit the essential criteria and experience in a fast paced, creative and digital environment, please apply.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your cv and a cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 1st October 2021 at 5pmApply Now