Are you our newest Project Director? Equally at home being the lead adviser in the development of a brand project as you are with projects of scale in the digital world, you are international of outlook, experience and world view and happy to apply your learning locally. A natural leader with the human touch, a love of creativity and innovation, an eye for detail and a drive for change. A skillful manager of people, process, budgets and output, you will make a real impact on our clients and our agency.
Who are we?
At AV Browne the work we produce is very important. If we didn’t produce beautiful, engaging, challenging, innovative, effective work for clients of all shapes, sizes, markets and industries, what would be the point?
So, everyone who works here wants to be the best. But we don’t just mean the best strategist, the best UX designer or the best video editor.
We want the best team-mate, the best at bringing people together, the best at nurturing, inspiring and collaborating, the best at motivating and at commiserating. We need everyone in the team to be fully accountable, responsible and help their colleagues when they need it (and without it being asked of them each time).
But we believe your family, your friends, your whole life outside work is every bit as important as your life inside work, and if we’ve learned anything this year is that the two are often entwined. And so they should be.
We are on a pathway of progressive change in our agency; one that values people, profit and planet equally. We are an Equal Opportunity employer with salary and associated benefits commensurate with experience and benchmarked against industry standards.
We operate a flexible working policy within a four-day week environment.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Project Management professional with the accreditations and experience to match. You have digital project management under your belt, but more than that you have an interest in, and understanding of, brand communications – a hybrid professional that loves the learning and flexibility that brings.
Ideally you have international marketing or commercial experience in the B2B or G2B sectors and understand how to establish benchmarks of best practice and consistently deliver on them.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, motivating a team and building client relationships. You are also someone that is looking for a better way to work.
An experienced, accredited project management specialist, who has the planning, client servicing, digital and technical knowledge to manage projects of scale and complexity to international standards, through the agency.
Digital through and through and you are always seeking out newness, the next big thing. As a leader internally you are more than the projects you output, you are a key contributor to framing a digital way of working and thinking working with other senior staff to create and build the team, processes and specialisms required to deliver this vision.
You are a marketeer with a bigger picture point of view, a consultant, advisor, voice of authority that our clients trust to lead them, challenge them and deliver effective business solutions for them, whilst ensuring projects are managed using our approved processes and procedures, on time and on budget.
Adept at using qualitative research, trends, market data and your own learned knowledge you can interrogate, write and shape briefs which enable the strategic, brand, creative and digital teams to produce innovative, engaging and effective brand solutions and campaigns.
Thoroughly comfortable and professional in championing your Clients’ requirements, you are a skilled and engaging communicator, undaunted by presenting at the highest level.
Key Responsbilities & Duties
- Lead on our ‘flagship’ b2b and growth potential projects directly with key clients.
- Work with the Digital Strategist, Account Directors, Head of Development, Creative Director and Deputy Operations Director and the wider agency team to develop innovative brand and digital solutions, coordinate the internal design, development and production efforts to help our clients – to a world class standard.
- Facilitate the definition, idea generation and delivery of outputs and products that link to marketing strategies and integrate digital approaches and creative design.
- Identify key tasks for delivery and proactively work with the internal and operations team to manage the schedule accordingly and provide budget control. Prepare scopes, proposals, critical paths, project plans and cost schedules, and oversee Project Managers in their performance of these tasks.
- Nurture and develop client relationships, providing guidance and advice on the processes and procedures involved in web development and other projects.
- Remain abreast of technological updates and innovation, engage in appropriate training particularly in relation to browser and device developments and communicate this to clients.
- Develop new brand initiatives and identify opportunities to develop our business through opportunities with and between existing clients. Scoping and pitching for new business.
The following criteria are essential and you must be able to demonstrate these:
- Demonstrable effectiveness in marketing, brand and digital projects
- Proven experience in Business to Business / Government to Business marketing
- Recognised Project Management qualification
Experience in working on accounts with an international focus
- Successful track record in building and growing client relationships
- Experience in preparing scopes, proposals, critical paths
- Excellent team management and collaboration skills
- Professional and engaging presentation style
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your cv and a cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria. Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 12th October 2020 at 5pmApply Now