We are looking for a Brand Experience Director with a media planning background, to lead and manage a strategic planning, search, social, through-the-line and UX/CX team, and to plan media initiatives that are online, on-the-street and on-air.
What We Offer
We are an Equal Opportunity employer with salary and associated benefits commensurate with experience and benchmarked against industry standards. We operate a flexible working policy within a four-day week environment. And we are on a pathway of progressive change in our agency; one that values people, profit and planet equally.
This role comes with the following benefits:
- Four day (30 hour) week,
- Competitive salary (scale for role 30-45k for a four day week, commensurate with experience)
- Flexible working,
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 days statutory holidays,
- Training allowance (including Hyper Island Digital Leadership & Strategy Training)
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Standard company pension
About the Role
If you want to see media strategy and planning for brands executed and valued differently? If you are passionate about making sure that brands properly connect with people in a meaningful way? If making sure stories are well told drives and inspires you? If breaking conventions and not seeing lines in your thinking is who you are … then we may have a job just for you.
This unique agency role will have you finding Future Navigators for Microsoft Ireland, helping Kerry North America fulfil their brand promise of Inspiring Food & Nourishing Life with the global millennial market, elevating local companies like CDE to global exporter status, taking on the old economic order by promoting Cardano blockchain and cryptofintech from Davos to Denver, and making a difference to people all over the world by finding medics, volunteers and resources for international deployment by Medecins Sans Frontieres.
You will manage a team that specialise in strategic planning, search, social, ttl and ux/cx and help lead, plan and direct media initiatives that are online, on-the-street and on-air.
Who Are You?
Currently, you are a senior media planner or media director who knows their stuff but wants your thinking more directly linked to creative and brand planning, and EVERYWHERE it can be experienced.
You are a people person. You play nice, thrive in a team but can lead from the front.
You are a great listener, deep thinker and still get things done.
You love to learn, love to tell others what you’ve learned and have an insatiable curiosity for life.
You believe culture starts at home and are open, welcoming, energetic and empathetic; good craic and a special talent also helps.
You are a brilliant communicator and modest with it.
You are comfortable with qualitative research and analysis, and quant doesn’t give you a migraine. In fact numbers are your thing – they are the only thing that makes sense, right?
You are not so much a culture vulture as a sponge. Yes, we are looking for a culture sponge.
You just know that you will make this agency a better place to work in, with and for.
- Work collaboratively with the senior strategy team (Digital, Brand and Creative Planners and Project Directors) to deliver holistic and effective campaign solutions, content strategies and brand activation for our portfolio of clients and new business opportunities.
- Manage your team effectively to achieve all campaign deliverables.
- Participate in ongoing brand planning process, recommending ‘media’ selection and investment levels.
- Study demographic data, consumer profiles and industry/ government reports to identify target audiences and effective channels.
- Establish KPI’s, goals and objectives – Be responsible for setting key performance indicators prior to paid social activity using robust measurement processes.
- Track, analyse and manage client data on an ongoing basis to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns.
- Assess the digital landscape to discover new media opportunities, building digital media relationships and creating digital business and campaign strategies.
- You will have an understanding of UX/CX and SEO principles and application, digital PR including affiliate and influencer marketing.
- Be responsible for the agency brand experience planning process.
- Take the lead in delivering and presenting regular performance reports to clients to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future activity.
- Develop targeting plans based on campaign target audiences and continually evolve these through testing and optimization.
- Manage multiple budgets and be responsible for ensuring that all budgets are accurately allocated and billed.
- Work on campaigns for our sister company McCann Dublin.
- Establish strong relationships with media / external supplier representatives in order to select specific programs and negotiate advertising / content to ensure optimum use of budgeted funds and long-term contracts.
- Stay informed of trends, innovations, and changes and organise knowledge sharing sessions with other internal teams and clients.
- Participate in writing and producing Agency content for industry articles and contributing to award submissions.
- Represent the Agency at key meetings, presentations and events.
You must be able to prove you meet the following essential criteria;
- Degree or higher in a related discipline.
- Four years minimum recent experience in a media planning role in an agency, latterly in a senior position.
- Google certified.
- A leadership qualification from a recognised organisation or demonstrable experience of team, organisation or project leadership.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your cv and a cover letter detailing how you meet the criteria. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 1st October 2021 at 5pmApply Now